Privacy Notice – Data Protection General Regulations
1. Your personal data – what is it?
This is personal data about you such as your name, address and other details. Keeping this information and processing it is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
The Vineyard Community Centre is registered with the Information Commissioner. Our registered number is Z3140090.
3. Why do we need your information?
Depending whether you are a guest, supporter, volunteer, or employee we use your personal data for the
following purposes to:
· enable us to carry out our aims as a charity for the benefit of the public
· support individual guests
· promote the interests of the charity
· inform supporters of news, events, activities and services.
· manage our volunteers and employees
· maintain accounts and records
· carry out our legal requirements as a charity.
4. How do we process your personal data?
We ask your permission to give us certain information about yourself and we keep it up to date, store it securely and eventually destroy it. The information you give us is stored either manually, or electorally or both. We do not collect anything unnecessarily or keep it for longer than is needed. We protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensure appropriate technical measures are in place to protect your personal data.
5. Sharing your personal data
We will only share your data any external agencies with your consent. We do not share personal information for marketing purposes with third parties.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data processed will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Through contacting the Company Secretary, you have the following rights (unless subject to an exemption under
the GDPR) to
· request a copy of your personal data held by us.
· request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
· right to withdraw your consent at any time;
· right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· right to object to the processing of personal data where applicable.
· right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further Information
If you would like further information about how we process and protect personal data please initially contact the Executive Director, Sue Hodder at email@example.com
Registered Charity No: 1143951. A company ltd. by guarantee, reg. in England: No. 7669793. Reg. Office: The Vineyard Community Centre, The Vineyard, Richmond, TW10 6AQ